Friday, July 15, 2011

Help, anyone? I've been told I have fibromyalgia, but then again that's impossible. I'm "too young."?

sometimes we are told of a disease that we have from our doctors and we do not want to accept it. It will eventually sink in and you will learn how to live with it, most of what you have said sounds like you have fibromyalgia. Get a second opinion from another doctor to run more tests on you but then again there goes the insurance money. My friend has fibromyalgia and she is on disability after fighting and getting a lawyer. I haven't really researched fibromyalgia but I am sure it's a disease associated with a lot of pain in the bones. I am young and was told I have to be on high blood pressure meds and didn't want to accept it. I was put on lisinopril and now I am suffering from a right frozen shoulder, a side effect from lisinopril. I read up on frozen shoulder and it's common in people 50 and up. I am no where near 50 so I too am wondering why am I suffering from this condition and the high blood pressure. I saw on tv today a kid suffering from diabetes when he was just 2 years old. My advice to you is to get a second opinion. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment