Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to come back with a new look and confidence after summer?

Hi well befor i start to help I'll just say i'm Irish too and not long ago a dublin lad asked for my number but he didnt know me personally so it must have been how i look anyway. for hairstyles google what hairstyle would suit your head shape and then get some stylish edgy look I have a fringe and layers fact heres some pictures - http://www.flickr.com/photos/63939022@N02/ and anyway use cream for your skin and drink ALOT of water. as for shoes I LOVE CONVERSE get completely plain black converse. and get headbans and clips like bows and flowers. andd just simple stud earrings. just look after yourself put your hair in plaits, do your nails go on youtube for makeup gurus and take up a sport :) hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment