Monday, July 18, 2011

What should I do about this girl?

I have been with this girl for the past 4 months and just last week she told me she no longer had feelings for me, and wanted to just be friends. The reason was because I often spoke negatively and was jealous. I could not help the jealous part because this is my first relationship and my actions were because of inexperience. I have drastically changed over the past week because I realize my actions were very harmful to the relationship. The girl told me that a relationship between us was still possible again if i were to change maybe those feelings would come back. I have been talking to here regularly like usual trying to act like nothing has changed and I have tried to speak in a just friends perspective. I ussually skype with this girl at 2:30 each day because she babysits, but today she did not come on until 3:30 and said her internet had been buggy all day which in the back of my mind I am saying "bullshit". I noticed that she did no seem super interested in talking though she is the one who contacted me first. At about 4:40 she just logged off without even saying a goodbye which she always does say, I am soo mad right now because I dont know if she just logged off or got lagged out because of her connection. I am debating whether or not to send her and email asking her this question, but I think it will just piss her off getting a message like this. She is the one who wanted to stay friends and she told me for sure she doesnt want to stop talking with me. However she knows I still love her and want to be back together. I don't know if she just gave me false hope into a possible relationship again or was serious. I really really dont want to talk with her at all after this today, but I also want to stay. I just cant decide. Yesterday she told me she had felt our friendship growing better each day, but I am sooo sceptical at the moment. Should i send her and email or just leave here alone? Should I just cool off and wait for the morning to see what the problem was?

No comments:

Post a Comment